#16102 Alphabetical Ordering
Students need to be able to understand alphabetical ordering so that they may access information in encyclopedias, dictionaries, book indexes, telephone directories, street directories and atlases.
This book of practice sheets has been structured in the following ways:
• The order of the words used in the exercises follows the order that words are taught in the Ants in the Apple Regular Words Books 1, 2 and 3.
• Progression from easiest ordering task to hardest task.
• Names (as in a telephone directory)
• Streets (as in a street directory)
• Countries (as in an atlas)